Panjim Bridge Goa
Panjim is the main town of Goa is well connected by the bridge parallel. Panaji bridge also known as the Mandovi bridge connects the village to the city of Panjim Betim, during the 1980 Panaji bridge was known for his collapse and ferry to transport heavy vehicle of a new road bridge was built. This bridge of Goa is very useful today as before people had to travel to Panjim via ferry shuttles between Panjim old steamer wharf and settlement of Betim.
Although the magnificent Mandovi bridge now seems resistant to many people still travel by ferry service every 15 minutes from Betim to Panjim and back across the river Mandovi and panjim called by the Portuguese, Panaji, which means "the land that does not flood" is the state capital of Goa. The city of Panaji Goa has the typical Portuguese Baroque style buildings and villas of age.
All government buildings are on the side of the river, especially Adilshah Palace, the Sultan of Bijapur of Centaury 16. In 1843, Portuguese became the Palace of the headquarters of Governor General of Goa. After the Liberation became the Secretariat building, and now a museum.