Aloo Chutney Wala Banane ki Vidhi
- Sweet mango pickle, mixed pickle and mint chutney in equal quantities Potato stuffing (All to taste)
- Grated compressed cheese
- Cashew nut
- Coriander leaves
- Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp: Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp: Chutney
- 4 tbsp: Sliced onions
- 1 tsp: Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp: Clarified butter
- ¼ tsp: Cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp: Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp: Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp: Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp: Tomato puree
- Salt to taste
For the Chutney
- Mix sweet mango pickle, mixed pickle and mint chutney together. The chutney is ready.
For the Potato Stuffing
- Mix grated cheese, cashew nut, raisin, salt, coriander leaves and turmeric powder together. Then lightly sauté them in a pan. The stuffing is ready.
- Now carve the potatoes in a barrel shape and deep-fry them in clarified butter. Then scoop out the potatoes and fill them with the prepared stuffing and keep them aside.
For the Gravy
- Heat clarified butter in pan. Add cumin seeds, sliced onions, ginger garlic paste. Sauté the onions till they turn light brown.
- Then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, tomato puree, yoghurt, chutney and water. Mix it well. The gravy is ready.
- Now mix the fried potatoes and gravy together.
- Aloo chutney wala is ready to eat. Serve hot with rice or naan.